Monday, October 28, 2013

Lace Skirt...







Top: Halogen (similar), Skirt: Calvin Klein (similar),  Shoes: Cole Haan (similar), Bracelet: J.Crew, Sunnies: Tory Burch



As stated in a previous post, I am a sucker for pencil skirts.  This one is from a previous season but I am waiting and wishing they will come out with more colors and styles.  I feel like it's one of those items I would wear every week if it wasn't so memorable.  I like it because I can wear it to work, dinner with my husband or for a more formal event. This skirt would be great for Thanksgiving, Christmas or any other holiday events you may have coming up.

 I generally like to pair it with black because I like the contrast of black and white.  I read once that if you want to look like you spend more money on your clothes than you do, wear a lot of black and white.  I'm not sure that's why I'm always so drawn to those colors but it certainly doesn't hurt! If you're looking for a peplum top that will take you from fall to winter check out the long sleeve one listed below.  



Link for Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment