Friday, October 4, 2013

Stripe Chambray







Shirt: J.Crew, Pants: J.Crew, Booties: Splendid, Sunglasses: Tory Burch , Watch: Michael Kors , Bracelet: J.Crew , Necklace: Michael Kors (similar) 


I love the stripe chambray top because it's so comfortable and very cute.  At first I was a little nervous to pair it with jeans because I didn't want to look like a 90s Christmas card. I finally took the plunge and, thankfully, wasn't taken back to that era.  For this look I wore my maroon pants, they are a nice stretchy material.  The booties I am wearing have a nice heel to them but can be worn all day.  They're great because you can wear them with skinnies, skirts, and pants.


Below is my Friday link up. Please make sure to follow me on Google friend connect and like my Facebook page.  I look forward to seeing what each of you is sharing today!


No comments:

Post a Comment