Friday, August 1, 2014

How to Pack for a trip...




Bring a cute necklace like this. It's a great way to change up a look.  
A couple more great accessories like this or this.
Get a cute make-up bag like this or this
Bring a cute tote like this or this.
Love this dress
Love this tote for a carry on with a cute luggage tag
These are my favorite suitcases and how great are these shoes.  



My husband and I have always enjoyed traveling. We try and save up our vacation time as much as possible to use it for trips. I have mastered the art of packing myself, however, I have not mastered the art of packing my one year old. I always over-pack for her. 

Check the weather before you start packing. I love the Yahoo Weather App for my Iphone. Pack enough outfits for every day. Count them out and lay them on your bed or hang them so you can see them in your closet. If you have one of these, they're so helpful. I always bring one flex outfit that is dressier or different than the others, in case I have a change of heart. If you're packing for a long weekend, I recommend bringing three pairs of shoes. One for working out, a pair of heels and ballet flats, or for warm weather vacations flip flops. Then, I bring one or two workout outfits and plan to wash them in the sink. I bring an outfit that I can dress up for an evening out and a cardigan that goes with that look. 

Some of my travel secrets:  I always bring perfume samples or an item like this. One time I had a bottle break in my bag and I've never made that mistake again. Speaking of that, always put your liquids in a bag or a cute wet/dry bag like this.  I always try and pack toiletries that are almost empty so I can throw them away and not have to worry about bringing them home. 





Lindsay...


No comments:

Post a Comment